Hi Guys , In My efforts to track down a vibration issue im seeing during initial tests I took some advice and looked at the Prop , As I did not have a balancer a quick search on the web led my to cobble together this little rig . only cost small change as I had most of the knock knacks around ( there are benitift to beinga tech hoarder LOL 0
anyways so far the rig is indicating that the prop is unbalanced but will do several more tries before messing with the prop . the small weight needed would seem to mean light sanding and touch up with varnish , But as I mentioned its still early day with this fixture and I need to do some more research before fettling
Pictures attached and Cad drawing can be made available if anyone shows interest in this small collapsible but could be handy tool..
Build info parts used etc can also be added it anyones interested Cheers Guys